Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: roger help

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    how do i give them the number I don't know what it is...I've got to get lefty to answer my email...arggh

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I belive the board # is 418. But to be sure I would recomend you do the cut and paste like I mentioned on the Sonic Lounge. It is The Boards address.

    If you don't feel confortable doing a cut and paste, you can do it the old fashion way and type out this adress exactly

    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...bb/forum/f/418

    in your post over there.

    That should do it.

    roger

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Cherrysmum, I went to the admin site and saw that you had missed one / in the address, But since you had responded, I went ahead and corrected it for you. I know this has been a hectic day, but I think the end is in sight now.

    If you have any more questions, or problems, let me know, and I'll help you out.

    The next step should be a post from the Admin telling you that it has been completed.

    roG

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rog
    You are such a nice nice man!!! Thanks for helping Mummy D!!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not a problem, CherrySis.

    I was made to feel welcome over at the Sonic Lounge & Board of Bon Bons, so I didn't mind at all trying to help.

    I am happy that everything has turned out the way they have. Now with Lefty & Cherrysmum as Mods, I expect good things over there.

    take care
    rogEr

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You are Welcome because Dude you ROCK!!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member statstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He is pretty cool for an old fat man (wink wink)

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, now that we know that I am basically computer illiterate, I tried to use the PM box..I sent the message to myself..DUH!!!..do you know how that works???

  10. #10
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    To PM someone on Any Hostboard, simply go to one of thier post(fo example go to one of my post to post me), click on the icon at the top of post that looks like two people shaking hands next to an envelope.

    The PM window will open up, just fill in the subject box, then your message, then send.

    roG

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •